okay, im back with my promise. I wanna posting few recipes from my own idea or from i got in my campus. I hope it can be usefull 🙂
- Chocolate sponge cake (for base)
- Cream Cheese 250 gr
- Icing sugar 120 gr
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Whipped cream 200 ml
- Gelatin 10 gr
- Oreo, throw the cream.
- Mix cream cheese until soft, pour icing sugar and lemon juice mix again.
- Pour whipped cream and gelatin.
- The last, add Oreo crumbs, stir with only 5 times with rubber spatula.
- Molding the chocolate sponge cake for base, pour the Oreo cheesecake on top. For best shape and easy cheese cake, use piping bag when put the cheese cake into mold.
- And let Frozen.
- Whipped cream and sliced oreo.
that’s all, if you want to ask about this recipe you can leave on comment box or mention @Annisafishy.
Thank You 🙂